Best Father-of-the-Bride Speech at a Jewish Wedding Ever!

Happy Father’s Day to all our wonderful dad’s (and some of our partners too!). To celebrate this special day I wanted to share a snippet from a Father Of The Bride speech that is genuinely one of my favourite ever Jewish wedding moments.

It’s from the wedding of Vanessa and Lin and it’s a truly feel-good brilliantly executed wedding surprise, full of ‘Life’ (hope I haven’t given the game away!).

Watch it below – I promise you you will be smiling from ear to ear!

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZ4ZTTfKO8?rel=0]

And on the subject of great surprises by fathers at weddings, here’s one of the best Father Daughter First Dance surprises I’ve EVER seen… Regular ‘dad dancing’ movers need not apply!

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u1FZhMA88g?rel=0]

And finally, may I just big up my wonderful dad, Allan (below right) who performed an amazing rendition of Swell Party / Well, Did You Evah with his cousin, at my wedding . It really got the party swinging – it was definitely one of the highlights of the day. Love you dad!

Best Father-of-the-Bride Speech at a Jewish Wedding Ever!


Share this post:

  • Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)

Filed Under: Creative Jewish Wedding Ideas

0 评论: