Bride to Be Diaries: Claire ‘s Beauty Secrets!

Bride to be Claire has written lots for us in the run up to her wedding to Mr Double L this summer, today she talks about how she plans to look her absolute radiant best on the big day! Over to Claire.

Beauty treatments… every girl’s favourite thing, am I right cwtchers?

Bride to Be Diaries: Claire ‘s Beauty Secrets!

Image Source

I’m a bit of a beauty treatment fanatic as it is – having been a part time Clinique consultant for the whole of my uni years, (and for a couple of years after finishing uni as I couldn’t bear to part myself from the products and the fab girls I had the pleasure of working with!) without an impending wedding to get my skin into condition for!

In recent years, I’ve taken a bit of a detour from the wonderful world of Clinique and ventured over to Clarins for my daily cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising routine… I can honestly say that I can never see myself using anything else and, after trying out one of their facials and body treatments a year or so ago, I am most definitely, very expensively, hooked!

I’m  a true believer in the whole “your makeup only looks as good as the skin underneath” philosophy and, not being a huge make up wearer, I think this is even more important when you’re not intending to walk down the aisle rocking a completely different look than you’re used to. On our wedding day, I want Mr Double L to 1. Recognise me and 2. Not be completely taken aback by a completely different version of me, so I intend to get my skin into the best condition I possibly can pre-wedding and then have just a little helping hand from the make-up box on the wedding day!

Bride to Be Diaries: Claire ‘s Beauty Secrets!

Image source

Personally, from May onwards, I’ll be treating myself to monthly tri-active facials at Clarins… I’d love to be able to do this with body treatments too but, with the arrival of baby Double L in June, I may have to hang fire on this bit until the weeks leading up to the wedding, while I concentrate my body sculpting efforts on losing my post baby weight… scary times! I have, however, booked myself in for one of Clarins’ self-tan treatments two days before the wedding – I’m not a huge self-tan wearer these days but, from my past experience, any self-tan always looks best two days after application. I’ve had the Clarins self-tan treatment twice before and for anyone who wants just a subtle, sun kissed glow, it’s ideal… Everyone remembers the episode of Friends where Ross gets a self-tan, right? That is not a look I want to be rocking on any day, let alone our wedding day! Also, the pre-application body exfoliation is to die for and my skin is positively glowing after it!

Bride to Be Diaries: Claire ‘s Beauty Secrets!

Not a good look! Image Source .

Skin care, facials and body treatments I could talk about for hours so I’d love to know what everyone’s views are on treatments leading up to the wedding… whether bride to be’s consider them a wasted expense or whether anyone can suggest any treatments they’ve had which they can possibly (just possibly I said!) recommend to deter me away from my beloved Clarins.
Until next time cwtchers…

0 评论: