engagement | Darrin + Jackie

“Theres so much we could say about Jackie and Darrin from just the short hour we spent together in Fort Langley. They are genuinely and naturally nice. They make you feel included so that when you are photographing something as intimate as love, you don’t feel like a trespasser. They laugh easily and joyfully. They get my Zoolander references. They really loved being out in the country and I’m pretty sure they were more excited about seeing a deer than me! However my excitement at revealing their session tops it all – presenting the lovely Jackie and Darrin…” – Love out Loud Studios

engagement | Darrin + Jackieengagement | Darrin + Jackieengagement | Darrin + Jackieengagement | Darrin + Jackieengagement | Darrin + Jackie engagement | Darrin + Jackie

“In looking for a wedding photographer, we wanted to find someone that could capture us, in a way that felt natural and fun, while not being posed or forced. We were looking for someone that could capture all the little moments of our wedding, without having to invent them. And, we wanted to find someone that knew how to play with nature and with natural light in their photos, as our ceremony will be taking place outdoors under this amazingly large tree. After an exhausted web search of Vancouver photographers, I fell upon Love Out Loud’s site . From the moment I saw their image gallery, I was captivated by the way they play with the light in their photos, but also from how all their pictures are these beautiful moments between the bride and groom, captured in a candid way. We loved them! Once we met them, we were into them even more. They were very kind people, and you could tell they genuinely love what they do and love being at weddings. We really believe we found a diamond in the rough with these photographers, and we are so looking forward to having them capture the wedding!

engagement | Darrin + Jackie

..As much as I’d love to say that I am, my DIY-ing is minimal. Our theme is Rustic-Elegance, so there will be a few DIY decor elements that are incorporated with the larger decoration, but I didn’t want the decor to feel too hand made. Just enough so that it feels very warm and inviting for our guests…

engagement | Darrin + Jackie

..I think I’m most excited to have our “first look”, so I can see how handsome Darrin looks in his wedding suit and he can finally see my dress! After that – I think I’m just excited for the whole thing! We have a red trolley picking us up with our bridal party to transport us to the venue – I’m sure that’s going to be a good time! Then at the ceremony, just starring into each other’s eyes as we become husband and wife. And then enjoying our dinner and speeches, and just dancing the night away! I’m excited that it’s our party and we’ll be with our closest friends and family to celebrate! It’s just going to be amazing.” – Jackie, the bride-to-be

0 评论: