engagement | Ben + Sarah

“I of course love shooting all my couples, but there are sometimes that super awesome couple where I’m just like…”can we all please just be bffs?” Not only are they just so gorgeous together (and I love Sarah’s outfits!), but they are so obviously enamored with each other in the cutest way possible. Though they are getting married in Maryland, they decided to do something fun for their engagement photos and make a trip out of it… to Charleston!!! I was super excited about this because I had never been either. Since my husband is also my second shooter/assistant, the four of us were able to meet up for drinks on a rooftop bar the night before the shoot and immediately I could tell we were going to have a great time the next day. Charleston did not disappoint – it is one of the most romantic and charming cities, and it was such a blast exploring with Ben and Sarah. Though there were like hurricane force winds, it did not stop us from shooting in every nook and cranny we could find. I can’t wait to capture their vineyard wedding next year!” – LindseyK Photography

engagement | Ben + Sarahengagement | Ben + Sarahengagement | Ben + Sarahengagement | Ben + Sarahengagement | Ben + Sarahengagement | Ben + Sarahengagement | Ben + Sarah engagement | Ben + Sarah

“It is actually really funny how I found Lindsey ! I work at WeddingWire, an online advertising company for wedding vendors, based out of Washington D.C. My region is Charlotte, NC and she had submitted a request for more information on advertising. As soon as I saw her website I fell in love! I called her and said I would love to give you information on WeddingWire, but really I am calling you because I want you to do my wedding! It was a done deal from there and we are so thrilled to be working with Lindsey and her husband, Nick.

engagement | Ben + Sarah

..I definitely plan to DIY a ton for my wedding. My sister, Elise, (also my Matron-of-Honor) is the queen of Pinterest and wedding blogs. She is super excited to help me craft decorations for the big day!

engagement | Ben + Sarah

..This is maybe one of the hardest questions ever! Our venue is amazing, as you can see our photographer is incredible and all the vendors we are working with are so good at what they do. I think what we are most excited about is having all of our family and friends with us to celebrate! We are so lucky to have such incredible people in our lives and we know it is going to be a night to remember.” – Sarah, the bride-to-be

0 评论: