Happy 4th!

Happy 4th!
Hello My Friends...Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful 4th of July. I'm off to do a party but felt the need to say that I'm so proud to be an American. After traveling the world pretty much in the last few years there is truly no place like home. Yes amazing castles and landscape and food but when it comes to where my heart is, it is right home with the ...

Hello My Friends…Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful 4th of July. I’m off to do a party but felt the need to say that I’m so proud to be an American. After traveling the world pretty much in the last few years there is truly no place like home. Yes amazing castles and landscape and food but when it comes to where my heart is, it is right home with the comforts of my family and friends and my home.
Light a sparkler for me and let it shine! Stay tune for some new adventures…xox Mindy

0 评论: