Cwtch Of The Week

“Today’s Cwtch of the week was sent to us from one of our Lush List Photographers , Christopher Morse . The thing that I love about this Cwtch, other than the beautiful autumnal leaves and her warm bobble hat, is the fact that they are totally swept up in the moment and haven’t even noticed Christopher taking this photograph. I’m going to be a little honest here but hands up who is also a little jealous of this beautiful Cwtch?” ~ Kate

Cwtch Of The WeekWe asked photographer, Christopher Morse to explain a bit more about this lovely cwtch. Here’s what he had to say…

This was a mini portrait session I did back in September.  I don’t normally do portraits, but I was back home and an old friend asked me to as their 2nd anniversary was coming up and they didn’t have many photos just the two of them.  My photography is all about capturing the personality of the couple.  So to do this, I asked what they liked to do on a Sunday?  They said “go for a walk, or bike ride and cook up a good roast.”  So I suggested we went for a walk! The shoot consisted of having leaf fights and climbing logs. This image was taken right at the end of the shoot. They were just having a minute to themselves and I managed to capture this before they realised.

0 评论: