engagement | Adam + Becky

“Adam and Becky have spent most of their relationship separated by a few hours in Virginia and then separated further when Adam was deployed. They are an extraordinary example of how long distance relationships really and truly create strong relationships because they teach you to have amazing communication skills. You can tell because they possess the kind of love that puts your heart at rest when you’re around them: their love is effortless. They fit together just like the matching tattoos they have on their arms. Adam and Becky will commit the rest of their lives to each other at a beautiful area in the mountains in Berkeley Springs, WV in October of this year.” – Chelsea Anderson Photography

engagement | Adam + Beckyengagement | Adam + Beckyengagement | Adam + Beckyengagement | Adam + Beckyengagement | Adam + Becky

“I came to find my photographer Chelsea Anderson through a good friend of mine, Brittany Caudle – who went to VA Tech with her. She showed me Chelsea’s webpage and I fell in love with her work…

engagement | Adam + Becky

..We are trying to DIY as much as possible for our wedding! I went to college for graphic design so I created our Save the Dates, that I just finished. My fiance, Adam is a kitchen designer and in the Army Reserves and very handy, so he is designing and building our wedding arch, a gazebo over our dance floor, and a tree silhouette cut out of wood planks for people to sign as our guestbook. We are also using tree slices on each table for the reception to put our centerpieces on. I am making dozens of paper birds as part of our centerpieces, as well as some bird cages I hand dipped in paint so that they would all match our wedding colors of purple and shades of brown. Thank goodness for a long engagement, ha!

engagement | Adam + Becky

..Adam and I are getting married in Berkeley Springs, West VA right when all the fall colors are at their peak and most vibrant in the mountains. I am very excited to see all of our planning and hard work come together for our rustic, country wedding theme. I also can’t wait to see all of our friends and family come together and support us on our big day! My brother’s friend will be preforming for us and then a lifelong family friend is dj-ing. Also, Adam’s close friend is baking our cake. We have so much love and support from everyone, I cannot wait for it all to come together!” – Becky, the bride-to-be

0 评论: