The Honeymooners

The Honeymooners
Hi Friends! Just some of my favs for Honeymooners ……The details continue long after the wedding! 
Love this scarf  above from Kate Spade to take on your honeymoon, tie on your purse or use for a photo op!

How adorable is this tote! I picture the newlywed strolling down to the beach with this chic bag filled with sundries and magazines! Kate Spade
...

Hi Friends! Just some of my favs for Honeymooners ……The details continue long after the wedding!
Love this scarf  above from Kate Spade to take on your honeymoon, tie on your purse or use for a photo op!

How adorable is this tote! I picture the newlywed strolling down to the beach with this chic bag filled with sundries and magazines! Kate Spade

Don’t forget your most beautiful and of course sexy lingerie I love this from BHLDN

I couldn’t resist these Stockings! Great for going away outfit or an amorous night on your honeymoon. Kate Spade

Carry On the best suitcase for you Honeymooners! This fab white patent leather bag is part of my collection and can be found on my site wordpress.com

I actually bought this comfy night shirt for myself and had to find the source and sell it on my site…It is lightweight and perfect for traveling! wordpress.com
The Honeymooners
Found these great bags for packing on One Kings Lane . great sizes and love the artwork!

I like to pack my cosmetics in clear bags but i also thought this would be fun to wear as a clutch out to a romantic meal with your new hubby…. wordpress.com

Enjoy! Mindy

0 评论: