This happy engaged couple, Kate and Mike, set out to explore Kenosha Pass with their dog, Catfish for a romantic outdoor engagement session taken in film. I love how they incorporated their camping hammock for a more personal touch.
Simple Fall Colorado Engagement Shoot
Hey guys! As a resident of Colorado for over three years now, I always get excited when I receive a beautiful wedding or engagement submission from my new home state. It doesn't happen nearly enough, if you ask me! ;) I happen to follow these two on Facebook , and it seems as though everything I see from the talented husband and wife duo, Ali & Garrett Wedding Photographers , is guaranteed to impress.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
Today, we are so excited to be sharing this beautiful engagement session of Kelsey and Joey. In fact, their pictures are very reminiscent of...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...