Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo

Dunks Photo captured the sweetest couple’s wedding day! Although the Tracy and Marc dated in high school, they decided to go their separate ways during college years. However one sweet gesture redetermined this couple’s fate in an instant.

“During the fall of my freshmen year of college, my grandmother passed away. At this time we were not dating and I never got in touch with Marc regarding my grandmother’s passing or the funeral arrangements. On the Friday morning of the funeral, I walked into the church to see Marc sitting alone in one of the back pews of the church. I was shocked to see him (as was my family). My mom invited Marc to come sit in our family pew at the front of the church. We hadn’t spoken in months and Marc sat next to me, holding my hand and comforting me through it all. People ask how you know you’ve found “the one”, that moment – that day, was it for me. It was the simplest gesture, just showing up and being there and it meant the world to me that day to have him be there with me. ”

Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo Town Point Wedding | Dunks Photo

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Dunks Photo
Flowers & Decor: Eagle Hill Florist
Ceremony Musicians: Hill Chamber Music
Venue: Brittland Estates
Invitations & Stationery: Allison Barnhill Designs
Bride’s Dress: Maggie Sottero
Cake Baker: Peace Of Cake
Rental Furniture: Dover Rent-All Tents & Events
Makeup Artist: Blush Makeup Artistry
Groomsmen Attire: Joseph A Banks
Rental Furniture: 2hands Studios
Catering: The Lemon Leaf Cafe

0 评论: