Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!

Happy Saturday! Termite-o-pocalyps is officially over, we are back home and I’m so grateful – but I still need to unpack. Isn’t unpacking the worst? Good time to get some cleaning done though I guess. Beyond unpacking I’m working on so many crafts this weekend my fingers might fall off – which to me is pretty much heaven. What are you up to? I saw Ghost Busters last night and it was awesome, super funny and the gals were great… but there’s nothing like the original. I was so crazy for the old movie when I was little and I still love watching it. I’d love to hear what you thought of our felt flower week ? Will you be trying your hand at making a few felt blooms? Or even better, maybe your entire wedding bouquet? Thanks for taking the time to stop by the blog this weekend!

Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!

Image Courtesy of: Melissa Brewer Photography


Link Love:


  • LOVE this beach shoot over on Southern California Bride !
  • I’ve have a new partnership with Oriental Trading, check out their blog it’s super cute!
  • Check out this gorgeous old world romance on Chic Vintage Brides !
  • How CUTE are these Save the Dates by A Little Small Talk on Etsy!?
  • If you need a good cry, this proposal on How He Asked will do it!
  • These cinnamon roll biscuits from Kitchn are pretty much the best things ever.
  • Tidewater & Tulle is sharing some fun date night ideas!
  • Guess what? This Fairytale Life found Disney emojis!

Love These Charms:

How darling are these vintage inspired bouquet charms from Larkspur & Linen on Etsy. They also sell the most lovely, custom wedding handkerchiefs!

Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!


0 评论: