Happy New Year! :: 2014 ::

So thankful to get out of the city and breathe in the fresh air of the Puget Sound for the New Year. I’ve always been drawn to the Great Outdoors, but my spirit is yearning for it even more these days.  Contact with mother nature is direct connection to myself, a gentle reminder of who I am, what’s important and a tune up for my senses.

||Mountains & Ocean > City||

Sorry, there is just no contest.

Happy New Year! :: 2014 ::

When was the last time you stepped outside, took the deepest inhale of your day and heard only your breath as you exhaled?  When was the last time you disconnected from propulsive thinking and just let yourself be in that moment? Can you remember a day that didn’t involve a schedule? Yesterday, as our group was skipping rocks on the water and treasure hunting along the beach, I was reminded that the best places are open spaces that reflect the vast possibilities the New Year brings (and that we may be a year older & wiser, but really we’re all just kids who want more playtime).

Happy New Year! :: 2014 ::

Happy 2014!

0 评论: