Photo: Bobcat visits Northwest Neighborhood

Photo: Bobcat visits Northwest Neighborhood
A bobcat checks out a northwest Spokane neighborhood. (Sarah Lathrop)
WILDLIFE WATCHING -- A bobcat made a guest appearance in a northwest neighborhood recently.
The photo was captured by Sarah Lathrop above Park Boulevard at Glass and H streets -- just above Downriver Golf Course. It was posted on the Northwest Neighborhood - Spokane Facebook page.
David Taylor, a mail carrier, had this comment:

Saw this little guy on my mail route a few weeks ago, didn't get a picture but just found out a neighbor did, this is just above Downriver golf course. I see all kinds of wildlife, like deer, coyotes, turkeys, skunks, et.c., never thought I'd see one of these. We were about 10 feet apart. He went his way, I continued on mine. I call him Bob.


0 评论: