Passion Passport’s Bucket List Comp

The Bucket List Initiative is the opportunity of a lifetime.

It’s a travel grant given to a member of Passion Passport’s Community once every quarter. This friendly competition is hosted on Passion Passport’s Web site, and the eventual winner documents their experience on passionpassport.com !

Passion Passport’s Bucket List Comp

How it works:

  • Applicants answer a set of questions and tell Passion Passport their wildest travel dreams
  • Four projects are selected by travel and creative experts as finalists
  • The online community votes on a winner during a 10 day voting period
  • The winner receives a travel grant towards their dream trip. They embark!

What they’re looking for:

  1. Have a great purpose or cause behind your trip. Whether it’s something you want to accomplish or help others accomplish, traveling for more than the sights and sounds of a new place helps make the experience richer and ultimately more inspiring.
  2. Make your answers personal. When answering the questions for TBLI, provide us with strong examples that support your answers. For example: “My dream trip is to travel to Portugal. My father is Portuguese and I have had a photo of the Lisbon skyline pinned above my bed since I was a little boy.”
  3. Be specific. Choose one Bucket List item and stick with it. Be as explicit as possible, e.g.: “My dream is to travel to Marrakech in Morocco.” This is a solo trip. You should be able to complete your solo trip in 10-14 days in February of 2015.
  4. Be clear on how you would like to document the trip. Will you be writing journal entries or shooting videos to document your adventure? Will you be posting stunning photos from a DSLR each day of the trip? Let us know in your application.

Apply: Dec. 1 – Dec. 20, 2014

Finalists Announced: Dec. 23, 2014

Voting Period: Dec. 23 – Dec. 31, 2014

Winner Announced: January 1st, 2015

Trip Dates: February, 2015 *

*The trip must be completed in a 10-14 day period during the month of February, 2015.

How To Apply:

  1. Complete the online application, found HERE !
  2. Share your answer to Question 3 on your personal Instagram account with a photo of your choice. Be sure to tag @passionpassport in the caption and use #PPTBLIV.
Example: "For @passionpassport's Bucket List Initiative, my bucket list trip is to travel to Portugal. My father is Portuguese and I have had a photo of the Porto skyline pinned above my bed since I was a little boy. Family members have told me stories about their time in Porto and I have yearned for the chance to visit my father’s homeland since. We all wonder about our roots, and this is my opportunity to share my story with this community. #PPTBLIV”


0 评论: