Cwtch of the Week: A Rapeseed Field Cwtch

Photography First ‘s Edmund Shum spent his Bank Holiday in a rapeseed field to capture this gorgeous cwtch of Colette and Gareth on their enagement shoot.  He is now suffering badly from hay fever, but it was absolutely worth it.  Over to the bride, Colette to tell us a bit about it…..x

Cwtch of the Week: A Rapeseed Field Cwtch

Cwtch of the Week: A Rapeseed Field Cwtch


The Unexpected Christmas Gift:

Christmas Day with the family is always one to remember, but 2015 was a little extra special. After the last roast potato was polished off, the games had been played and the wine had be drunk, our stuffed diners left to their respective houses.

Whilst waving them goodbye Gareth asked if I wanted my last Christmas present. As he rummaged around in the Christmas tree, I was a million miles away thinking about our travels to Wales the following day to see his family for our second Christmas. He then held out a (badly) wrapped Christmas present. I tore at the package, trying to think what it could be, until I finally got to the jewel inside – A beautiful diamond ring.

I was shocked. I looked at Gaz, who had a tear in his eye. I asked if this was a ‘ring ring’ to which he nodded. I pointed to the floor and said ‘let’s do this properly then’ so Gareth got down on one knee and asked me for my hand in marriage. Shocked, stunned and amazed, I asked jokingly if he had asked my mum’s permission. No? After a quick call to one excited mother-of-the-bride-to-be, it was a resounding yes from me! The family turned the car around and were back in no time to celebrate with us. The champagne, hugs and excitement flowed. It truly was a Christmas to remember.

Cwtch of the Week: A Rapeseed Field Cwtch

Fabulous story Colette and Gareth! We wish you a very happy wedding day at Oxwich Bay on 28th July. We look forward to seeing the images! xx

0 评论: