Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club

A romantic wedding by the water was just the ticket for these two and their 35 guests. Angela and Jesse created a memorable atmosphere for their loved ones that reflected their cool-casual style and adoration for one another. Hunter Ryan Photo captured all the beauty from their day in Sarasota.

Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club

Jesse hails from Los Angeles and Angela is a midwest girl, but one thing was certain: they knew they wanted a beach wedding. She spent family vacations growing up with her grandparents in Sarasota and that spot seemed perfect for their big day. She explains, "We fell in love with Longboat Key Club & Resort because it was a quieter setting for our October wedding. It had all the amenities we had hoped for, the beach and venue options were breathtaking, and we knew our guests would love it as well!"

Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club

Jesse is just plain stylish. Once we decided we were going to have a beach wedding, he ditched the idea of a formal suit and went with the linen pant and vest ensemble. He was sure that every last detail went together, even his glasses matched!

Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club

I guess I'm a bit of a girly girl because I love sparkles, sequins, and those adorable flower crowns. I think I purchased my wedding day Tieks and Druzy earrings before I bought my dress; thankfully it all worked! I wasn't a bridezilla about what Jesse was wearing because I think he has great taste. As it always goes with us, we both created our own look and they just went together.

Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club
“I love that even though we are from two different worlds, when I'm with her I feel complete, as if there is nothing different or lacking between us.”
Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club
“I've always had a wanderlust. I love that he feels like home to me, regardless of where we are.”
Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club

We went with a destination wedding, so we only invited our closest friends and family members; with that in mind we really wanted to invest in making it a memorable time for everyone! We wanted people to mingle, dance, drink and take in the beauty and fun of the evening! We had our wedding dinner and dancing under the stars on Marina Oaks Lawn at Longboat Key Club . I worked with Nicole at NK Productions to make sure the decor was beautiful and romantic. I was dreaming of lots of candlelight and sparkly lights that set the mood once the sun set!

Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club

My favorite moment was walking up to our reception, and seeing how the months of planning finally came together. Our vendors were amazing, and I was simply stunned by how beautiful everything turned out. My most favorite detail was the family style table, lined with gorgeous blush tone florals, under the beautiful canopy lights. It still makes my heart smile!

Intimate Seaside Wedding: Angela & Jesse at Longboat Key Club

Cheers, you two! Thank you so much for sharing your sweet day with us.

0 评论: