have love // will travel

Travel doesn’t stop at landscapes and locations.  It is always the people who make the adventure. My favorite travel involves a starting point, an ending point and a blank slate in between.  Freedom from a schedule. Off the grid goodness and roaming around creation. Living out of a car with the back seat looking worse than my closet.  Falling asleep to crickets and waking up with the sun. Putting on a pair of 3 day worn jeans and flannel after a satisfying hike and sweat sesh. Having my sisters be my official wardrobe coordinator and make-up artist for any event because I am still an utter failure at both.  Filling storage capacity on my phone because I can’t stop taking pictures. Camping.  Welcoming dirty. Showering in the Ocean.  Sharing meals. My family and the sound of their laughter. Ample time for reading and writing.  Strangers and their stories. Jared as my co-pilot. Relaxing into a human “BEING” instead of a human always “doing.”  Ya, that’s my kind of travel. And it was delivered to me in pretty packaging and a big bow last weekend.

Family + My Love + California Coast

have love // will travel

have love // will travel

0 评论: