Smashing Wedding Consultancy is here!

Today I’m so very excited to introduce Smashing Wedding Consultancy . Designed in response to the many and varied calls for help I receive on a daily basis, I felt it was time to take Jewish (and Jew-ish!) wedding advice and inspiration to the next level with exclusive consultancy sessions.

It’s an entirely fresh concept, and combines expertise drawn from both my time at Smashing the Glass , and more than a decade in award-winning creative design and branding. Wherever you are on your wedding planning journey, I’ll give you all the advice, inspiration and direction you need via a unique one-on-one two hour session – so you’re free to create a wedding that’s totally, utterly, wonderfully you.

You can read all about my Wedding Consultancy service here (or by clicking on the image below), and don’t miss a special launch day introductory discount for the first three brides or grooms to book. I can’t wait to hear from you!

Smashing Wedding Consultancy is here!

Share this post:

  • Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)

Filed Under: Wedding Consultancy Tagged With: Wedding Consultancy

0 评论: