Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!

Hoooraaay for the weekend! It’s going to be a scorcher here in SoCal, which I’m super excited for… also looking forward to spending some time with my wonderful Dad. I’ve been browsing our hashtag #somethingturquoisediy a lot lately and feeling all the feels! There are SO many fantastic readers sharing their versions of our projects and it truly warms my heart. If you have a moment, check it out! I hope that whatever your weekend has in store for you, that it’s enjoyable.. and thanks as always for stopping by.

Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!

Image Courtesy of: Ivonne Carlton Photography


Link Love:


  • This little girl has a heart of gold!
  • Love these DIY mounted orchids on Lia Griffith !
  • If you’re a wedding pro in the Tampa Bay area, you must check out this event !
  • Obsessed with this free printable “ will you be my bridesmaid card ” from Paper & Lace!
  • Awesome tips from Want That Wedding on how to achieve that minimal chic look!
  • Just bought this duvet and I’m dying for it to arrive!
  • Looking forward to making this salad dressing this weekend!

Love This Invitation Suite:

How gorgeous is this hand lettered wedding invitation suite from Prairie Letter Shop !?! Stunning! We interviewed Alex, the designer in last Thursday’s newsletter , just in case you missed it!

Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!


0 评论: