Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park

After a surprise proposal on the beach, Yarleny used her background in fashion to plan a sweetly styled engagement session in Miami. She hired her wedding day florist (and one of our Faves) Bella Lilly Studios to design a bouquet and hair piece, worked with her planner and Vanessa Velez Photography to scout the best scenery, then composed a few very cool outfits for the occasion. It totally helps that she and David are a completely dreamy couple, too!

Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park

The two met through David's sister and the chemistry was amazing from the start. From Yarleny: "He describes me as funny, driven, and humble. He loves that I push him to be his best, that as serious as I can appear I can be total goofball. He appreciates how important family is to me."

Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park

He is passionate, loving, and understanding. I love his commitment to being a team and working towards our future, how patient he is with me and how he loves me unconditionally. He supports everything I do and believes in me.
Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park

Bella Lilly sent me the inspiration for the flowers and I fell in love. I love her aesthetic and we are always on the same page. Everything she does has a very soft, romantic feel with a vintage twist and that's exactly the feel I wanted. The beach shots were some of my favorites. I wanted light colors, soft fabrics and flowers in my hair.

Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park

Yarleny is most looking forward to the first look they have planned for their wedding day. She says, "I think it'll be special to see each other for the first time. Then walking down the aisle and saying our vows to each other in front of the people we love most. What makes me excited is the meaning and emotion behind it. Being able to share this day with our parents and knowing it's the beginning of us becoming a family and creating one. We can't wait for the wedding day!"

Whimsical Outdoor Engagement: Yarleny & David at Matheson Hammock Park

So beautiful, right? Congrats you two and have fun planning the rest of your fabulous day!

0 评论: