Saturday | Sum-up!

Don’t you just love Saturday mornings!?! I sure do, especially when it’s so beautiful outside… sorry to the rest of the country but Los Angeles is treating us very well, bright sunshine with a tiny chill yet warm enough to still wear sandals. I feel so lucky to have been born here! I have to say a huge thanks to everyone for sharing the love for yesterdays DIY Instagram Save the Dates – it truly warms my heart when you guys love my ideas! It wouldn’t have been possible without this gorgeous image below from Kayla Coleman Photography… so I thought I would share it full size today. Thanks for stopping by and making ST a part of your weekend read, we’re glad to see you as always!!! xoxo, Jen

Saturday | Sum-up!

Image courtesy of: Kayla Coleman Photography


ETSY WEDDING ARTIST GIVEAWAY WINNER!

We are happy to announce that Rebecca G was the lucky winner of our jerseymaids custom wedding bouquet pin giveaway from last weekend! Congrats and happy wedding planning!!!

Saturday | Sum-up!

0 评论: