Behind the Scenes | Travis Curry Photography

By now I’m sure you’ve seen parts one and two of the 2014 bridal trends shoot that Travis Curry Photography captured! Today I get the chance to share with you what 聽it’s like behind the scenes of a fashion photo shoot!

This was the first photo shoot I have ever been to and I was beyond thrilled! When I got to the studio, everyone welcomed me with warm hearts. And then of course, they put me to work! I helped Amie fit the models into dresses, then assisted Travis聽with anything he needed throughout the day, ie. dress fluffing, moving flashes, testing the light.

Behind the Scenes | Travis Curry Photography Behind the Scenes | Travis Curry Photography

Make sure to check out footage from behind the scenes captured by Jon Armstrong of聽 The Documentist Photography !

There was down time throughout the day, and that was spent by jamming to Katy Perry, shuffling through the rack of wedding gowns, picking out our favorites, and taking iPhone pics and videos for Instagram. One of my favorite moments that day was when Travis had Jon and I shake fabric behind one of the models for a special effect. It’s safe to say that we are聽not聽fabric throwing experts. Behind the Scenes | Travis Curry Photography Of course, being the girl I am, I was squealing the whole day at all the pretty details. The bouquets from Crimson and Clover were amazing (especially the one with painted succulents!), the gowns from Annapolis Formal were absolutely gorgeous, the jewelry from Smyth was stunning. And Amie and Kelly did a beyond amazing job with makeup and hair on the already beautiful models. Travis captured all these pieces of the puzzle in his breathtaking photos. I learned so much from everyone that day and was left more inspired than ever!聽

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Travis Curry Photography
Hair and Makeup Artists: Amie Decker Beauty
Flowers & Decor: Crimson and Clover
Videography: The Documentist Photography
Jewelry: Smyth Jewelers
Shoot Assistant: Madison Short Photography
Brides' Dresses: Annapolis Formal & Tuxedos

0 评论: