Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea

The luxurious champagne bridesmaids gowns set the perfect tone for this Celebrations at the Bay wedding captured by the talented lenses of Photography by Brea . What we adore most about this day though is the sweet tears from Jamie as she read Tommy’s wedding day note to her. Apparentely these weren’t the only happy tears though,

“You know a couple is special when their photographer cries all day on their wedding day. Jamie and Tommy are the perfect example of true love… I didn’t realize was just how much joy, beauty and love their day would be filled with, and how emotionally involved I would be. I get teary at weddings on a regular basis, but I’ve never cried as much as I did on their wedding day. I cried when Jamie read a beautiful hand-written note from Tommy before she got her makeup done. I cried when I saw how beautiful she looked after her make up was finished, when she walked down the aisle, and even harder when I saw Tommy tear up. I cried watching them cry during their first dance, and again when Jamie danced with her father.”

Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea Champagne Celebrations | Photography by Brea

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Photography by Brea
Catering: Catering by Uptown
Flowers & Decor: Dundalk Florist
Cake Baker: Sugar Bakers Cakes
DJ: Joey Jammer
Venue: Celebrations at the Bay
Makeup Artist: Makeup By Jordan Noel

0 评论: