Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher

How do I love this engagement session, let me count the ways… I love the gorgeous images by Katie Pegher , I love the laundromat shots and the ones on Maryland Ave, I love this couple’s style and easy laughter. The list goes on and on friends. But what I loved the most about putting together Andrea and Paul’s engagement session was that they had one of two looks – both made be equally happy. I’m calling look 1, “stone cold fox” and look 2 was them laughing hysterically at each other. This post is 95% laughter filled simply because I don’t think the world could handle how good looking these two are when they pull their stone cold fox look (don’t worry though, you get to see it in the last two black and white images – prepare yourselves).

Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher Holiday Love in DTA | Katie Pegher

And just to leave you with some good news, we’ll be sharing their wedding in early March!! You’re not going to want to miss it!

0 评论: