Merci New York’s Jacqueline Weppner Interviewed in New York Magazine’s New Weddings Issue

So, want to see something super fun and fab?  I’ve kept it under wraps for awhile, but now that the story has hit newsstands I am so thrilled to share it with you guys!

A few months ago, I was contacted by the fabulous folks at New York Magazine {my go-to read for all things NYC}.  They asked to interview me on Merci New York’s top bridal styling tips for their Winter 2014 Weddings Issue .  The story would share my “emergency kit” necessities when we work on-site at a wedding to dress and style the bride and her wedding party.

Merci New York’s Jacqueline Weppner Interviewed in New York Magazine’s New Weddings Issue I jumped at the chance to share our day-of styling tips with New York City brides-to-be.  My trusty team delivered what I like to call my “Mary Poppins bag o’ tricks” down to the New York Magazine studio, where the contents were unloaded for all to see.

I think the end story is just so fun!  It’s on newsstands now, so please pick up a copy for all the deets!  And check out the spread below for a little sneak peek – so fab, right?

Merci New York’s Jacqueline Weppner Interviewed in New York Magazine’s New Weddings Issue Since we’re just so in love with this pretty piece of press, we want to celebrate!  For a limited time, Merci New York is offering new clients a 15 percent discount on 2014 any Day-of Styling package booked before April 15th.** Contact us at info {at} mercinewyork {dot} com or drop us a line at 646-368-1941 for more details.  We look forward to hearing from you and styling you to perfection on your big day!

xx,

Jackie

** psst:  Offer based on stylist availability.  Mention the NY Magazine Promotion when booking. Existing clients can apply this promotion to a new 2014 post-wedding service.

0 评论: