“My best Jewish wedding photo” by David Morgan

A weekly series where I ask some of the world’s best wedding photographers to pick out their favourite shot from their Jewish wedding portfolio. This week it’s the turn of David Morgan .

“My best Jewish wedding photo” by David Morgan

‘Emotions’ by David Morgan

This award winning image is from Julie and Maurice’s wedding in London. Jewish weddings are about two families coming together and I try to capture this with my work. The emotions of the bride and groom are important, and the most present, but to tell the whole story I am looking for more than this. I love this photograph because it shows the impact of the emotions welling up inside Julie’s father and is all the more impactful because he is technically not the centre of attention (even though that is the whole point of my shot).”

Psssst! Must let you know that David Morgan is offering a free pre-wedding couples shoot worth £495 (lasting 2-3 hours) for all couples who book him by 29 February 2016. Simply mention ‘Smashing The Glass’ to claim it.

See more photographs from this wedding

See more of David Morgan’s work on Smashing The Glass

See other photographers’ best Jewish wedding photos


“My best Jewish wedding photo” by David Morgan

Share this post:

  • Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)

Filed Under: Best Jewish wedding photos , Wedding Photography Tagged With: David Morgan photography , Jewish wedding photography

0 评论: