Cwtch Of The Week- Claire and Ed

“Our Cwtch of the week of Claire and Ed comes from Victoria Tyrrell Photography . Both their wedding and their engagement shoot, where this little beauty of a cwtch was taken, were held at Ed’s family home. Even though it was taken back in July, I think you will agree with me when I say how snug it looks. Just what we need after all of this terrible weather over the weekend. I’m going to leave it to Victoria to tell you about this lovely couple.” ~ Kate

When I first met Claire and Ed I felt like I’d known them for ages!  We laughed and chatted and generally hit it off!  I couldn’t wait for their wedding, everything they had told me about it made me SO excited!!  And it was splendid!  I was blown away by their planning, the huge effort that went in and their amazing eye for detail!

Claire and Ed tied the knot at Ed’s local family church, in the stunning setting of Llangynllo, Ceredigion.  The views from the church were breath taking!  After the ceremony all the guests headed back to Eds family home where the the reception was held in the garden!! It was amazing!   There were lawn games, a bouncy castle, and beautiful decorations everywhere you looked! Cwtch Of The Week- Claire and Ed

0 评论: