Non Religious Wedding Readings

“When I was getting married I really struggled to find a non religious reading that didn’t make me want to be sick. Some of them are so overly sweet and I felt that they were not the right fit for us. My husband on the other hand really didn’t mind what I chose. That was until I made my decision and he didn’t like my choice. (Facepalm!)  I have asked a few photographers and they can tell you all the ones that they have heard a thousand times I didn’t want that.The readings and the song to walk up the aisle to were some of my hardest decisions. I wanted them to tell our story and at the same time be a little bit different.  If you have any suggestions please mention them in the comments as I would love to share them with the rest of our lovely Cwtchers.”

On Your Wedding Day

Author Unknown

Today is a day you will always remember
The greatest in anyone’s life
You’ll start off the day just two people in love
And end it as Husband and Wife

It’s a brand new beginning the start of a journey
With moments to cherish and treasure
And although there’ll be time when you both disagree
These will surely be outweighed by pleasure

You’ll have heard many words of advice in the past
When the secrets of marriage were spoken
But you know that the answers lie hidden inside
Where the bond of tru love lies unbroken

So live happy forever as lovers and friends
It’s the dawn of a new life for you
As you stand there together with love in your eyes
From the moment you whisper ‘I do’

And with luck, all your hopes, and your dreams can be real
May success find its way to your hearts
Tomorrow can bring you the greatest of joys
But today is the day it all starts.

Non Religious Wedding Readings

Photo: Maria Farrelly

0 评论: