Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography

This dreamy Quiet Waters Engagement Session by Kate Ann Photography will sweep you off your feet! It’s romantic, rustic, with gorgeous views of the water! We’ll let the sweet bride to be, Corrie, take it from here:

“We met in high school and became close friends through marching band. We dated sophomore year, took a break, and then got back together Senior year with just enough time to become serious right before leaving for college, he went off to VMI and I left for Bridgewater…” – Story continued below!

Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann PhotographyQuiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann PhotographyQuiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann PhotographyQuiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography

Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography

Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography Quiet Waters Engagement | Kate Ann Photography

Love Story Continued: “He proposed to me a week after my birthday by planning a horse back ride and a picnic and included a friend who hid and took pictures. We had been talking about marriage for a long while at that point, but I was confident he would wait until after OCS (Officer Candidacy School) before proposing, so it came as a complete surprise. Everything about our engagement session was fun, and memorable! How often do you get perfect weather the day before a superstorm hits? I think my favorite part though is that the pictures capture Clayton and I in a way that I want to show everyone else: he is so sweet and he makes me so happy, and I want everyone to see that.”

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Kate Ann Photography

0 评论: