Style Diversion: Creative iPhone Covers

Call me crazy, but every time the new year rolls around, I buy a TON of useless organizational stuff… Writable calendars, day-planners, cute storage bins – The folks at Paper Source must think I am a soccer mom from 1995.  Really, who needs all this stuff?!

This year, I decided to keep up with the times.  No “write-in” agendas {I have an app for that}.  No desktop calendars {iCal in the cloud, baby}.  No color-coordinated pool blue storage bins to match my Merci office {man, those guys were cute…}.  That’s right – No useless New Years resolution purchases… Well, except {at least} one of these. Style Diversion: Creative iPhone Covers

From top: Chevon ; Cat ; Ostrich ; Glitter ; Lace ; City .

I mean, if I am going to style, shop, design and work remotely around NYC each day, I should probs have an iPhone case to match my mood, right?  {And let’s face it, nothing says ‘super-tough, very busy and uber-stylish New Yorker’ like an ornery ostrich, right?}.  Roll with me here…

What’s your quirkiest resolution?

Happy New Year guys,

0 评论: