Bridal Shower Invitations

Happy Friday everyone! It’s been a long week and I lost track of which day it actually was about halfway though, so I’m beyond excited for the weekend. I’m sure you are too! Especially since we’re all going to be cheering on Joe Flacco and his flock on Sunday! #Ravens

But anyways, this post isn’t about my long week or the Ravens game on Sunday. It’s about the bridal shower invites I created for Natalie. If you’ve ever spoken with Natalie or even just read one of her blog posts, you’ll know that she’s a true romantic sweetheart. A Southern Belle if you will. Almost every other word out of her mouth is “love” and she gets giddy over anything pink, sparkly or lacey. She also drinks iced Starbucks green tea like there’s no tomorrow. I thought it only fitting to throw her a Sweet Tea inspired bridal shower. We already shared the gorgeous photos Liz & Ryan took earlier this week, but we wanted to share the invitation too.

I created and printed this invitation on my home printer and then I cut a slit on the back part of the card to slip a bag of Tazo Passion tea through the back. I removed the labels from the tea bags and added little pink “H”‘s instead. The pink envelopes came from Paper Presentation .

One of the photos below shows the thank you tags I put together for the honey straws. I posted the file on dropbox if you’d like to print them for yourself!

Bridal Shower Invitations

Photos and Invitation Design by Krista A. Jones

0 评论: