“My best Jewish wedding photo” by Rhapsody Road

A weekly series where I ask some of the world’s best wedding photographers to pick out their favourite shot from their Jewish wedding portfolio. This week it’s the turn of Em from Rhapsody Road Photography .

“My best Jewish wedding photo” by Rhapsody Road

‘Elation by Rhapsody Road Photography

Look at all these faces, all these joyful expressions! Aren’t they wonderful? Look at the bride, Jemma. She’s emotional, she’s both tired and wide awake, she’s so bloomin’ happy! Don’t you just want to jump up and dance, to wave your arms around and feel the same? That’s what I think every time I look at this image. I remember each and every person in that room, each friend and family member there to share this huge day, to offer their support to the commitment of love and friendship that Jemma & John have just made. What an amazing moment. Thank you Jemma & John for sharing it with me.

SEE MORE PHOTOGRAPHS FROM THIS WEDDING

SEE MORE OF Rhapsody Road’s WORK ON SMASHING THE GLASS

See other photographers’ best Jewish wedding photos


If you’re a photographer and you’d like to submit for this series, please email me your chosen image, together with a paragraph or two explaining why it’s your favourite Jewish wedding photo, and the link to the full wedding if you have blogged it.

“My best Jewish wedding photo” by Rhapsody Road

Share this post:

  • Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
  • Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)

Filed Under: Best Jewish wedding photos , Wedding Photography Tagged With: Jewish wedding photography , Rhapsody Road Photography

0 评论: