Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose

Audrey Rose Photography 聽captured Nicole and Rusty’s engagement session at Fort Monroe in Virginia! Audrey was so excited to shoot at the fort because of all the different looks that the scenery offered. She shared that the couple will be getting married in May which seems fitting because that’s also the month they started dating!

Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose

From the Bride: Rusty and I first met towards the end of 2005 when I was working at a credit union with his aunt. I had helped him with a transaction and after he had finished his transaction he asked to speak to her. A few minutes later he left and his aunt聽told me, 鈥淩usty thinks you are so pretty!鈥?I blushed, laughed and brushed it off. Over the next few months he would come in more frequently, but it took me a while to look at him as more than a member of the credit union– until one day he came back in with breakfast for all the ladies that worked there. We briefly talked that day, but I was too nervous to ask for his number. I eventually worked up the nerve and went to his aunt for his number and on May 16, 2006 we officially started dating!

Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose Fort Monroe Engagement | Audrey Rose

0 评论: