Engagement | Colton + Amanda

“I was so grateful to capture the love my sister and her fiancé, Colton share for each other. My sister, Amanda is a young breast cancer survivor. Colton was there through that chapter in her life and he stands strong beside her even more today. They will be getting married at the beautiful Pecan Springs Ranch in November. The warm sunset, Texas flare and love made this session one of my favorites.” – Al Gawlik Photography

Engagement | Colton + Amanda
Engagement | Colton + Amanda
Engagement | Colton + Amanda
Engagement | Colton + Amanda
Engagement | Colton + Amanda
Engagement | Colton + Amanda

How did you find your photographer?

My bridal and engagement photographer is Al Gawlik Photography . She is my sister. Her good friend Ben Garrett Photography will be shooting my wedding, so that she can truly enjoy ours. She recently shot his wedding and in return he is shooting mine.

What are you DIY-ing for your wedding?

My sister has been amazing during my entire wedding planning journey. She has been able to work with a lot of the vendors – which has been amazing. I am DIY-ing: my garter, jewelry, centerpieces and programs.

What are you looking forward to the most?

Marrying the man of my dreams. He stood beside me in some of the hardest times of my life. He has endured so much with me and my family. I can’t wait to be his wife. I’m also looking forward to having my dad walk me down the aisle. That is going to be a very emotional time. I am just excited to share such a beautiful moment and time in Colton and I’s life with our close friends and family. – Amanda, the bride-to-be

0 评论: