Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose

Audrey Rose Photography captured this couple’s engagement session at First Landing State Park in Virginia and we can’t imagine a more beautiful scene or setting sun! We loved hearing about how Shawn proposed to Andrea –

Every holiday, we get together with the Italy family (the group that Shawn was stationed with during his tour in Italy), and on Christmas we do a white elephant gift exchange. I had to work the day of our Christmas party this past year so I showed up in jeans and a hoodie with, “I’m exhausted from work” written all over my face. Shawn had rigged our gift exchange so that i would be the last person to pick a gift. The ring was in a small gift bag, and when I opened it, my jaw dropped.”

Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose Sunlit Pier Engagement | Audrey Rose

0 评论: