engagement | Justin + Becca

“Becca & Justin chose to have their engagement session at her family’s farm in the quaint town of Juniper, Florida… and we couldn’t have been happier with their choice. We even stepped into the fields with their cows for a few photos, and the old rustic houses & barns were just perfect. Mix one gorgeous couple with one fantastic sunset, and I’m a happy photographer. Enjoy!” – Black & Hue Photography

engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca
engagement | Justin + Becca

How did you find your photographer?

We have been friends with Bryan and Kelly ( Black & Hue Photography ) for a couple years now and knew we wanted to use them for our special day. Little did I know that my fiancé, Justin, was also planning to use them for our proposal! I have always liked their approach to photography: candid shots where the bride-to-be and future groom are captured in stunning natural elements that fit their lifestyle. They aren’t afraid to try new things and make you feel completely comfortable while shooting your special moments. They are the perfect photography pair!

What are you DIY-ing for your wedding?

Lots! When I have the time, I love scoping out yard sales, rummaging through antique stores and thrifting at local shops. As I like to say, the rustier the better. I love making what is old, new again and giving things a new purpose. My vintage flair will be evident at our wedding. Although I am still in the works defining the overall look, I can guarantee there will be lots of natural elements (wood, greenery, berries) and an abundance of lace and doilies. I can’t wait for my “grandma chic” ideas to be brought to fruition on our big day!

What are you looking forward to the most?

That’s easy. Spending the rest of my life on earth with my love. But if we are strictly speaking of the wedding, I am most looking forward to having everyone I love the most under one roof to celebrate. Knowing the wedding will pass by in the blink of an eye, I am over the moon excited to have Black & Hue Photography capture all the emotions and moments that we will have to look back on forever. November 22, 2014 is going to be the best day ever. – Becca, the bride-to-be

0 评论: