Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty

We thought that photographer, Elizabeth Fogarty’s words perfectly described this adorable riverside engagement session!

I am crazy about all the energy and the love in all the pictures. The way Jeff looks at the Alicia and the way she smiles at him are simply precious. My goal in my engagement sessions is primarily to get to know my couples (and to get some pretty awesome pics too). I walked away from the session feeling like I had known them my whole life.”

Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Down by the River Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty

0 评论: