“Getting to photograph Christina and Chris a year after their wedding was a pure joy! We even took out their old wedding decorations and brought them all along with us to the beach. With a storm looming, we took advantage and used the dramatic skies to add a greater depth to the photos. These two… let me tell you, they are something special. Working with them did not feel like working at all. I was hanging out with new friends, capturing TRUE love, in every sense of the word. Everything about this shoot is why I love my job so much. I feel so lucky to do what I do, and work with people like Christina and Chris. It is amazing to have an incredible backdrop like Ponto Beach, but it is even more amazing to photograph a couple with nothing but pure adoration for one another!” – Tamara Lockwood Photography
Steampunk Fashion
anniversary-shoot category-beach category-photographer
Blog
Anniversary Shoot | shipwrecked beach wedding
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...