Tuesday Shoesday: Jimmy Choo Emerald Diva Sandal

Have you ever had a {somewhat} unhealthy, semi-Carrie Bradshaw obsession with, well, a shoe?  I seem to have at least one little luxe-list shoe each season that I likely won’t buy, but wouldn’t mind having in my closet to swoon over day after day.  This season, it’s definitely the Jimmy Choo Diva Sandal … in emerald green, of course.

Tuesday Shoesday: Jimmy Choo Emerald Diva Sandal

Now this particular pair of Jimmy Choos might not be the most appropriate pair for little old preggo me, but if I were getting married this season, they would TOTALLY top my list of wedding-worthy shoes.  As we all know, emerald is the “color of the year” and the Diva Sandal is a perfectly trend worthy way of adding the jewel tone into your wardrobe {while making others green with envy, of course}.

xx,

0 评论: