Merci New York’s Jacqueline Weppner Shares Style Tips on The Knot Live

Last week I filmed a great TV segment with The Knot!  In case you missed it, it will continue to live on theknot.com , but I also wanted to share some fun behind the scenes with you!

On Wednesday afternoon, I moseyed on down to The Knot’s office for the segment, where I was gussied up by our friends at Gloss and Glam , who made me camera ready for my live story on The Knot LIVE .  Once rolling, I had the pleasure of joining executive editor Rebecca Dolgin for a detailed discussion on all things wedding style and fashion – including Merci New York’s popular styled boudoir and engagement sessions !

Merci New York’s Jacqueline Weppner Shares Style Tips on The Knot Live

1. Merci New York for Madame Mathilde pastel python clutches ; 2. Elizabeth Cole Indira Earrings ; 3. Elizabeth Cole nude crystal clutch ; 4. Jimmy Choo “Clue” slingbacks ; 5. Elizabeth Bower Grace studs from our NewlyWish shop ; 6. Elizabeth Bower Lily studs from our NewlyWish shop

In addition to chatting about pre-wedding shoots, I also divulged some of my top bridal and fashion styling secrets… So scroll above to see some of the {shopable!} props I brought on set from our online boutique and NewlyWish shop , then click on the video below for the whole segment on The Knot!

Where do you weigh in?  Are you switching up your accessories from ceremony to reception?  Are you thinking of gifting your groom with a boudoir session?

I only shared a few tips… we’d love to hear you are stylizing your wedding day!

xx,

0 评论: