Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I

Today our lovely Charlie gives us some insight into alphabet dating.  Mark and Charlie married a few years ago and have a new little bundle of joy on his or her way in just 15 weeks.

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Image by Maria Farrelly

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Image by Mark Robert Magness

So I think they will be cramming in these dates before life changes for the better, and they have to arrange babysitters before they can leave the house!  Over to you Charlie…….

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I

E

Explore Elan Valley

One of the places I remember from my childhood is the Elan Valley in Powys, Mid Wales. Elan is a beautiful unspoilt area filled with reservoirs, dams and wildlife.

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Elan Valley

It has also been awarded International Dark Sky Park status which means what you can see from the park at night is truly incredible.

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Elan Valley

They have accommodation on site if you aren’t local to the area and it is the perfect place for people who love walking, cycling and exploring the outdoors.

F

Find the Fairy Glen Falls

Go for a picnic in the beautiful Fairy Glen, Betws Y Coed North Wales. A lovely walk, you can visit the Fairy Glen for a nominal fee of 50p which goes towards the upkeep of the paths (beware though, some are a little treacherous!), once in the Glen you can have a picnic in this magical little area of beauty.

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I PhotoCredit: BuzzFeed

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I PhotoCredit: BuzzFeed

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I PhotoCredit: BuzzFeed

G

Go out to sea with Gower Coast Adventures

Take a boat trip around Mumbles, Oxwich and Worms Head with Gower Coast Adventures . Explore the Gower coastline, dramatic cliffs, look out for sea birds, dolphins and porpoises before heading back to shore for some fish and chips!

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Gower Coast Adventures

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Gower Coast Adventures

H

Horseriding at Nolton Haven

Visit Nolton Stables in Pembrokeshire to go horseriding on beautiful beaches such as Newgale, Broad Haven (out of high season) and Druidstone Haven. A fun and romantic way to spend a day!

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Nolton Stables

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Nolton Stables

I

Enjoy Ice-Cream Ingenuity at Science Cream

Science Cream in Cardiff is Wales’ first Liquid Nitrogen ice cream parlour.

“The Science Cream experience is a sensory overload – as those who have visited our Castle Arcade home will attest to – with the spectacular smoke, sweet smells and most importantly the incredible taste”

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Science Cream

The ice cream is made right in front of you and with new flavours being cooked up every week you’ll have to keep going back. According to Buzzfeed they have ice cream you must try before you die!

Alphabet Dating: E, F, G, H, I Photo Credit: Science Cream

Charlie these sound amazing – I am especially loving the idea of that ice cream!  What do you think cwtchers? Let us know if you visit any of these places for a date, I know I will be xx

0 评论: