Bride’s Diary: Registry Madness!

Wedding Paper Divas is bursting with staff grooms and brides-to-be who are currently planning their weddings. We’re happy to share their stories with you as a part of this fun feature!

It is now five months before the wedding, and I am now thinking all about my wedding registry. My fiancé David and I have lived together for over six years, so honestly, what do we need? A new set of dishes perhaps? Bedding? A new coffee table? Sounds good to me!

We have decided to register at Pottery Barn, Macy’s and Target. I’m not going to lie, I have my eye on several things.  Here is a sneak peek into my registry…

I am registering for that fabulous vintage trunk from Pottery Barn which will be used either as a coffee table or at the foot of our bed:

Bride’s Diary: Registry Madness!

My fiancé David and I are big entertainers, so we thought the platter below from Pottery barn was also a must-have!

Bride’s Diary: Registry Madness!

Here are two of my absolute faves that we registered for from Target:

Bride’s Diary: Registry Madness!

Hope you enjoyed my little preview, and I can’t wait to check in again on my wedding planning soon!

Bride’s Diary: Registry Madness!Meet Alison

Alison met David over six years ago while attending the University of Oregon. Alison and David are grateful for everything that they have gone through together while dating, since it has made them stronger and molded them into the couple that they are today.

David proposed to Alison at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco and they are excited to get married August 25, 2012 in Atherton, CA.

See more Wedding Paper Divas Inspiration

  • Let the Registry Begin: Bride’s Diary
  • Can We Ask for Cash Instead of Gifts? Today’s Diva Dish
  • Bride’s Diary: I Love Them All! How Do I Choose?!

0 评论: