Junebug Love Story: Chezlie and Joey

Us Junebug girls sure do have a soft spot for all things love. That’s why we’ve decided to start sharing the love story behind the wedding from some of our favorite Junebug couples in a new series called “Junebug Love Stories”. We hope these stories bring you as much happiness and lumps in your throat as they have for us!

Junebug Love Story: Chezlie and Joey

Having recently featured Chezlie and Joey’s fabulous destination wedding in Cancun, we were curious about how this fun pair met and fell in love. Of course, it’s an adorable story that will make you feel all warm and tingly inside.

How They Met –

Chezlie: We went to the same high school, but he was two years younger and was really good friends with my sister. I left to attend college in another state and after moving back he came to my sister’s birthday party and we clicked and began dating.

How They Fell in Love –

Chezlie: We were camping in Southern Utah and I remember just looking at him and I realized that all that time before being with him I had an empty space that was missing something and that day I recognized what I was missing was him, that it had always been him and always would be and I didn’t want to spend any more of my life without him in it.

Joey: Chezlie always believed in me, even when I didn’t believe in myself. She showed me what it felt like to be unconditionally loved and I knew I never wanted a life without that love and warmth in it.

The Proposal –

Chezlie: When we went on a vacation to the Homestead Resort in Midway Utah for Valentine’s Day weekend. After returning to the hotel after dinner he had it set up for a romantic evening with champagne and a bubble bath and asked me if I would please grow old and gray with him and love him forever.

I Always Think of my Partner When… –

Chezlie: When I laugh, when I need to know that no matter what I am always loved, cherished and important.
Joey: I realize that I am grateful for so many things in my life and I owe a large part of that to the fact that I share it with Chezlie.

Thank you so much to Chezlie and Joey for sharing their beautiful story with us. We wish you the absolute best!

We also want to thank Zasil Studio for the beautiful photos, which you can see more of by heading on over to Chezlie and Joey’s Real Wedding !

You May Also Like...

  • Junebug Love Story: Dorothy and Mac
  • Low Key Beach Proposal – Whitney and Nick
  • Junebug Love Story – Beth & Carter’s Enchanted Rock Proposal

0 评论: