Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams

Today we have an absolute treat. This Classic Cowbridge Wedding by Lloyd Williams is perfect for settling down, grabbing an cup of tea and getting inspired. Enjoy.

Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams

What was your budget?

We didn’t have a budget that was set in stone, my mum & dad came to the rescue to give us the most fantastic day and they felt really strong about having everything perfect, although I think a figure of around 15-20,000 was in our minds, as that is what you read a typical wedding would likely cost in this day and age. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams How would you describe your wedding theme?

From the start I knew I wanted it to reflect who we were. Although Stuart isn’t into glitz and glam, (rugby theme was just not acceptable) anything that so much as sparkles and I love it, so lace and hessian, or floral theme just wouldn’t of matched my personality although I have to say how stunning they are! Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams What was your favourite part of your wedding?

I honestly don’t think I could pick a favourite part, people have asked if there is anything I would change or do differently and there is nothing at all.
Everything was perfect from start to finish and I had a contact smile on my face the entire day.
Looking back at the photos I am laughing in each one.
When people say it was the most perfect day when you have experienced it yourself you just totally understand. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams
Tell us about your Wedding Dress

Around 2 weeks after we booked our wedding my mum, myself and one of my best friends headed to a lovely bridal shop just down the road, where I spent many occasions years ago watching my mum try on various wedding dresses and she did a few modelling fashion shows for them over the years.
For sentimental reasons I knew I wanted to have my own dress from there.
At this point I had no idea what style or shape I wanted, although I knew I always hoped to have a princess dress.
After trying on about 15 dresses there was nothing that I liked, and I was gutted I really wanted to find something in there but no luck.
As I was getting dressed I could hear my mum and best friend saying ‘she will love that one’ ‘I bet she will choose that’
The curtain was open a little bit and all I could see was the embellishment on the waist sparkling before I could even see the rest I just remember saying I loved it.
That was it then I tried it on and didn’t want to take it off, my mum was crying and I just knew it was the one!
Even thought it was another 11 months until I would get to wear it, I didn’t once even look at another dress. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams
Who did you pick as your bridesmaids &/or best man and why?

I had 3 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls.
I instantly knew who I would have, Firstly my flower girls were my 2 little girls, who really were little princess’,
Kate, Vicky and myself have been friends for the last 8 years and worked together, over the last 4 years they have both worked far and wide and it has been like they have been around the corner. I just knew they had to be my bridesmaids!
Caitlin my third bridesmaid is the most kind, caring best friend a girl could have, we share a lot in common and even have little boys born days apart! Our husbands are also childhood best friends. Having Caitlin such a big part of our wedding wasn’t even a question she means a lot to us both. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams
Why did you choose your venue?

The venue ( The Bear Hotel ) was somewhere I’ve been with family and friends for years but it wasn’t until we visited the wedding co ordinater and saw the facilities and set up they had was so perfect not only for our theme but I just knew I had to have it there!
What I loved most was I knew of nobody that had been married there and I felt like that made it even more special.
The Georgian ballroom with the most stunning glitzy chandeliers sold it for me! Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams
Tell us about your photographer

No words can describe how much I love Lloyd Williams work. From our first meeting with him I knew I had to have him!
Over the 11 months leading up to the wedding after we had booked him I was over the moon seeing how amazing his work was and he has an eye for photography that I haven’t seen anyone else capture.
On the day he was amazing, he is and was such a great guy and our preview photos blew me away while we was on honeymoon, our entire wedding album is amazing and he made the wedding! Without Lloyd, I don’t think we could of captured our day the way we wanted. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams
How did the proposal happen?

Nothing overly exciting on the proposal front, although It was on my birthday, and at the Celtic mannor in the most gorgeous suite. The ring was hidden in my make up bag as I was getting ready! Stuart isn’t the soppy type so this was actually really thoughtful of him! Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Any DIY stories/tutorials you’d like to share?

Arts and crafts are not my strong point so I didn’t even attempt to do it myself.
Although our huge wooden wedding sign for our top table was made by a good friend of mine who runs a wooden sign business and she spent an entire day & all night hand decorating our sign with over 5000 crystals.
It is so special to us we now have it on our fireplace! Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams

What was your first dance & why?

Our first dance was ‘Hey Ho’ by the Lumineers. Originally we wanted something slow and more traditional however we were both so embarrassed over our awful dancing we thought something with a bit of a beat would add a bit of laughter to it. It went really well and everyone luckily saved us by coming up to join us after the first chorus. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams

In hindsight, was there anything you would have done differently?

Absolutely nothing. Everything was perfect from start to finish and was actually so much more than I ever could of expected. The only thing I would change would be that we didn’t go on honeymoon the next morning! That was a struggle! Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Do you have any advice for future couples?

I would brainstorm everything that is important to you, also I would make sure it reflects who you are as people and a couple and put as many personal touches to your day as possible. It really does make the day.
I would also not put any worries or pressure on guest list and have the people who your closest too!
Both our mums were really helpful and helped us plan the lead up and the day and I loved it, it really was a special time.
And if your groom is as laid back as mine run with your ideas and just tell him the date and time! I had full free reign over the ideas, theme although I did add chocolate rugby balls as the men’s favours lol! Just to get something male in there. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams
What’s the best piece of marriage advice you received?

During one of the speeches, we were told never to go to bed on an argument, that has stuck in my mind out of all the advice we had. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams What was your favourite thing about planning a wedding?

I wish I could plan someone else’s now it’s been and gone.
I loved every minute of it, I didn’t find I at all stressful however it became quite a family affair and we did a lot together with help of the bridesmaids.
I loved getting ideas I became a Pinterest addict and flooding my bridesmaids Whats app group with ideas. Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams

The Suppliers

Photographer: Lloyd Williams http://www.lloydwilliamsphotography.com/
Ceremony Venue: The Bear Hotel , Cowbridge
Bride’s Dress: Wedding Belles , Pyle
Bride’s Shoes: Dune
Bride’s Headpiece: Wedding Belles
Bride’s Jewellery: Wedding Belles
Groom’s Outfit: Oxford house
Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Pink Butterfly Brides
Bridesmaid’s Accessories: Pink Butterfly Brides
Cake: Holly Gladwin
Flowers: The Bay Tree , Cowbridge
Hair: Jessica Fincham
Make Up: Abby Louise Barrington Jones
Band: The Replicas
Stationery: Wedding And Balloon World, Porth
Any Reception Decor/Props: Fruity Bouquets

The Wedding Album Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams Amy And Stuart’s Classic Cowbridge Wedding By Lloyd Williams

0 评论: