KiNK Shares a Free EP From His Red Bull Paris Studio Sessions

KiNK Shares a Free EP From His Red Bull Paris Studio Sessions

The Red Bull Studios Paris project offers something awesome for music fans, both in a conceptual sense, as well as purely for the fact there’s free stuff involved. It sees a noted underground producer bunkering down in the Paris studio for a week to record an EP, after which it is given away for free. This time around it’s none other than Bulgarian maestro KiNK .

He’s a noted whiz in the studio as well as in the live setting where he works with an unprecedented amount of live gear. In this instance though, he embraced the limitations.

"I decided to limit myself and compose and record the music only using the instruments available in the studio and two little pieces of gear I bring when I'm on tour," he says.

"The process was extremely intense, because I had to learn how to use instruments I've never used before while being creative. [I was] totally going out of my comfort zone."

Listen to and download KiNK’s Red Bull Studios Paris Session EP below, and head on over to the Red Bull website if you’re interested in reading the full interview.

FollowKiNKon Facebook | Twitter

0 评论: