Welcome to my Home [Office]

I can spend hours in a coffee shop.

And as of late that’s exactly where you’ll find me.

Putting more time into my writing than ever, I’ve found that I am most productive when sitting comfortably at Blue Tree Cafe with my Macbook in front of me and an americano to my immediate right.  What IS it with coffee and writing? I like tea but I’ve let go of the idea that it could ever take the place of coffee.  Maybe it’s a mind game but within my first sips I have relaxed into a creative flow of words and images with a sharpness for detail and depth.  So with all this time at a coffee shop, I’ve started daydreaming about a home office.  My first dream board constructed years ago had a photo of a home office because even then I was drawn to the idea of freelancing and creating my own hours.

I’m doing my research now.  Images are powerful and leave imprints in the mind (especially when combined with affirmations), so I compiled an inspiring photo collage of the home office I AM creating for myself.  The only foreseeable problem is that I might love my office so much I may never leave? At least you’ll know where to find me.  Until then, meet me at the coffee shop. aloha nui xo

Welcome to my Home [Office]

Welcome to my Home [Office]

Welcome to my Home [Office]

(All photos found via Pintrest// Apartment Therapy )

0 评论: