Cwtch Of The Week: Beautiful Beach Cwtch

Morning you lovely lot!

I think we can all agree that summer is on its way. Yes, we might be having the odd shower but the leaves are on the the trees, the flowers are filling our gardens and the days are getting longer. This also means that wedding season is in full swing. The excitement is building for many of you who will soon be walking down the aisle.

This beautiful beach Cwtch of the week was taken by the South Wales Wedding Photographer Clare Adams from Loveseen . This photograph smells of summer. The lighting, the setting and the way her dress is bundled up in such a carefree manner. The other thing that I love is the fact that Caroline is on her tip toes. It reminds me of my husband and I, as I’m a shorty as well.

On Saturday I was at Freshwater East, Pembrokeshire, to photograph the wedding of Alain and Caroline. They are literally the coolest couple around and lead such amazing lives; spending 6 months of the year on the slopes as ski instructors and the other 6 months on the waves teaching water-sports. Their wedding reflected their outdoor lifestyle in all the little details and it was very fitting that their first walk of married life was to the totally unspoilt Barafundle Bay .” Clare Adams

Beautiful Beach Cwtch Of The Week

Cwtch Of The Week: Beautiful Beach Cwtch

0 评论: