Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!

OMG. How is it already the end of May??? In just 2 days it’s officially summer and I have no idea where the first half of the year went? Ok, maybe I do. I mean I have been pretty busy, but man. Living by the beach, during the summer is pretty much the best thing ever and I’m going to have to stop working so much so I can enjoy it these next 3 months… just like these two love birds are enjoying it! Thanks for stopping by and making ST a part of your weekend!

Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!

Image Courtesy of: Eboni Robyn Photography


Link Love:


  • This has to be the sweetest thing I’ve seen in a long time!
  • Such a darling styled soireé over on The Perfect Palette !
  • Can’t wait to go to this donut festival in a few weeks!
  • Love this round-up of mirror DIY ideas over on The Crafted Life !
  • Thinking about buying this shopping cart so when I walk to do my shopping I’m covered.
  • Such a gorgeous beach styled bridal shoot over on Southern California Bride !
  • I’m sure that by now you’ve heard and seen Chewbacca Mom, and I just love it. But did you see her on James Corden ?

Love this Sash:

I love this bride-to-be sash from Gold & Glamour on Etsy! She has many other color and saying options, even some for bridesmaids too… but you know which color is my fav!

Saturday | Sum-up + Link Love!


0 评论: