The Best of the Best

The Best of the Best
About a year and a half ago I found out about this list. Junebug Weddings’ gallery of the best photos from the world’s best wedding photographers. I told myself that day that I would make that list. I just didn’t know when.

Today, I found out that I MADE THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited beyond belief and hardly know what to say. Truthfully, this is one of the greatest honors I have ever received. My heart is humbled to have my name alongside the breathtaking talents that are on this list. I would like to say merci beaucoup, muchas gracias, batz’i kolaval, domo arigato and any other way there is to say thank you to the wonderful people (who have impeccable taste) of Junebug Weddings .

You just made my year. Thank you.
Click here to see the Junebug Weddings’ gallery of the best photos of 2010 from the world’s best wedding photographers.

0 评论: