engagement | Lee + Justine

“As the sun was setting and we were wrapping up Justine and Lee’s engagement photography session, Randy Travis’s song “I’m Going to Love You Forever” started playing in my head. Those lyrics describe exactly how Justine and Lee look at each other and that love definitely carried over into their pictures. It’s no wonder I thought of that romantic song! We cannot wait to capture their wedding day and the special moment (that Justine is dreaming about!) when Lee first sees his bride!” – Kandi of 2Hodges Photography

engagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justineengagement | Lee + Justine

“To us, photography for our wedding was something that we did not want to take lightly, I mean, at the end of the day those are the memories that you get to keep with you forever! We contacted a local photographer and asked if they would be available but they ended up being booked for our wedding day. Instead they recommended 2Hodges Photography and we are SO glad that they did. Lee and I met up with Kandi at a coffee shop in downtown Knoxville and immediately we knew that her and Steve were going to be the ones to capture our special day!

engagement | Lee + Justine

..Yes, we are DIY-ing a LOT for our wedding! My mom and sister are basically my wedding planners, designers, dreamers, coordinators… you name it, they are doing it! They are amazing. My mom has decorated hundreds of mason jars for our centerpieces, my sister created all of our invitations, RSVP cards and change of venue cards, and for our wedding favors we made our own Vanilla! My sister created the stickers and tags for that as well. DIY is the way to go! (Especially when you have a creative family member, or two!)

engagement | Lee + Justine

..Of all of our wedding plans, I think we are most excited for the moment we see each other as I am walking down the aisle towards him. I dream of that moment all the time! Walking with my Dad next to me towards the man that I am going to spend the rest of my life with… so amazing. I can’t wait!” – Justine, the bride-to-be

0 评论: